Annual Revenue: $1,800,000
Minimum Equity Required: $400,000
Location: Nova Scotia
Listing ID: 1328
Listing Status: New
This 30+ year old niche equipment supplier and specialty service business will be an ideal fit for you if you are passionate about solving problems and truly serving customers. Or, perhaps you've already found a foothold in business and are ready for a roll-up to take advantage of the leverage opportunities that exist.
Situated in a thriving industry that will be around for decades to come, once you become the owner of this well known, well established, highly reputed operation, we're confident you'll find many additional ways to enhance your life beyond just the daily responsibilities and commitments.
- seller's reason for sale is retirement, willing to provide necessary support to ensure a successful transition. Currently working minimal time "in" the business
- much effort has been invested to ensure policies and procedures are in place
- web-site, google rankings, and SEO all updated and in great position
- solid management team in place
- many service contracts in place to support repeat revenues
The sale is structured as a sale of 100% of the authorized and issued share capital of the company. Working Capital shall be adjusted at $0. By completing the NDA and becoming a qualified buyer, we'll be happy to send you a full Offering Memorandum that will answer most of your questions.
Contact us today to determine if you're qualified to begin working together towards your successful acquisition and life changing commitment.
Fiscal Year End is December 31. Historical Annual Revenues and Seller's Discretionary Earnings:
* Seller's Discretionary Earnings (“SDE”) is a calculation of the total financial benefit that a single full time owner-operator would derive from a business on an annual basis. SDE is the pretax and pre-interest profits, before non-cash expenses, owner's benefits, one time investments, and any non-related income or expenses. SDE may require that expenses be adjusted if a new owner (Purchaser) will necessarily need to take on a new expense. SDE is also referred to as Adjusted Cash Flow, Total Owner's Benefit, Seller's Discretionary Cash Flow, or Recast Earnings.
** Our expectations are for a minimum 35% down payment on the final negotiated purchase price. Feel free to run some of your own calculations here:
Operates from a leased location