Annual Revenue: $850,000
Minimum Equity Required: $150,000
Location: Nova Scotia
Listing ID: 1345
Listing Status: Under Contract
Location, Location, Location.....that's one of many things you'll be feeling good about when you acquire this long standing franchised pizza operation that has been a staple in this constantly growing community.
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get involved in the daily operations or are you seeking a business that has been run for over 15 years without ownership being involved in the daily operations?
Key highlights include:
- one of the best locations you could think of having when it comes to being in the centre of a diverse and growing market.
- town has been growing for many years and there is much more on the horizon
- longstanding location and always a new clientele to appeal to each year.
- has been priced to consider update requirements as per brand standards.
- reason for sale is other business interests.
The sale is structured as a sale of 100% of the authorized and issued share capital of the company. Working Capital (Inventory - payables) shall be adjusted at closing and is in addition to the asking price. By completing the NDA and becoming a qualified buyer, we are happy to send you a full Offering Memorandum that will answer most of your questions.
Fiscal Year End is January 30. Historical Annual Revenues and Seller's Discretionary Earnings:
Balance Sheet Items:
- Inventory averages less than $10k
- Company will be delivered free of debt, or as otherwise negotiated.
* Seller's Discretionary Earnings (“SDE”) is a calculation of the total financial benefit that a single full time owner-operator would derive from a business on an annual basis. SDE is the pretax and pre-interest profits, before non-cash expenses, owner's benefits, one time investments, and any non-related income or expenses. SDE may require that expenses be adjusted if a new owner (Purchaser) will necessarily need to take on a new expense. SDE is also referred to as Adjusted Cash Flow, Total Owner's Benefit, Seller's Discretionary Cash Flow, or Recast Earnings.
** Our expectations are for a minimum 35% down payment on the final negotiated purchase price. Feel free to run some of your own calculations here:
The business operates in a 2,548 sq. ft. leased space, with lease terms until May 2028 and an option to renew for a 5-year term subsequently. The current monthly basic rental is at $4,100 (per month plus applicable HST).
Town water and sewer
Many upgrades and updates over the years. PRIME location