Listing ID: 1227
The personal rewards from giving oneself to other in need could not be any greater than in the remaining days of another's life. If providing care and support is purpose and passion, and the idea of combining it with business is the next step in your journey, to be of even higher service, then this newly renovated assisted living facility can certainly support a meaningful and fulfilling future.
This is not a NS licensed facility, but has been set up to meet all licensing requirements. The scope of care and support for the guests of this residence are as broad as the open arms that welcome those who stay here. A few features of the facility and operations include:
- long waiting list of residents seeking to get in. Currently fully occupied
- Ongoing 90%+ occupancy, employing a workforce of 6-8 staff
- Dementia-friendly units
- 24 hr access to care and assistance
- long and short term placements with respite
- can accommodate up to 20 residents (with some work), offering some rooms for couples, as well as being able to accommodate some residents with small dogs / pets, upon assessment
- cosy lounges for residents and guests
- long list of care and services offered.
For those seeking growth, there are several opportunities to increase the bed count.
For a full overview of the facility and operations, please complete our NDA.
The average monthly revenue per room has been $2275 + HST, and is growing towards $2500 + HST. 2021 Revenue projected at $425k+
Maintainable Seller's Discretionary Earnings expected to be $XXK
* SDE - Seller's Discretionary Earnings are the pretax and pre-interest profits before non-cash expenses, owner's benefits, one time investments, and any non-related income or expenses. In addition, SDE may require that expenses be adjusted if a new owner will necessarily need to take on a new expense.
** Our expectations are for a minimum 35% down payment on the final negotiated purchase price, with the balance being financed over 6 - 7 years. For sake of example, we expect monthly payments of P&I to be approximately $5100 per month.
Completely renovated in past 3 years. Close to $900k invested, meeting or exceeding all NBC 2015 standards.
Situated on approximately 1.5 acres of land, drilled well and new on-site septic.
Helping our clients achieve the greatest success possible requires completing a transaction beneficial to both buyer and seller. To achieve that success, we work exclusively with well-qualified individuals, delve into the unique needs of both parties and develop a strategic plan that will help generate excellent results.
Gateway Business Brokers places a priority on open, frequent and comprehensive communication with our clients. We promise to communicate and confirm expectations in a timely and courteous manner each and every time.
© 2020 Gateway Business Brokers | All Rights Reserved