- Three years of profit and loss statements
- Federal taxes for the same three years
- Current list of fixtures and equipment
- The lease and related documents
- Franchise agreement (if applicable)
- List of encumbrances, loans, equipment leases, etc.
- Approximate amount of inventory on hand
- Names of outside advisors with contact information
- Marketing materials, catalogs, promotional pieces, etc.
- Operations Manual (if available)
- Brief history of business
Every business is unique in many ways and the value we create for our clients is also unique, not to mention industry leading. We are not just here to provide you a number, we’re here to get personal and passionate with your business and add real value to your life. Our guarantee, if we’re unable to provide you with 300% or more value to your life than the cost of our valuation then it’s free. A typical valuation of a small business generating $1,000,000 or less in revenues is very cheap compared to the end results.
Connect with us today so we may determined together just how much additional value we can unlock.