Freedom and Financial
Successfully buying an established profitable business can provide that.
Starting a business can be risky, costly, and stressful. Buying an established profitable business can be your shortest path to the freedoms you seek.
Ensuring you feel confident every step of the way as we work together to finalize a well-educated decision is the environment you can expect from us. If you are truly focused on receiving the life freedoms established profitable businesses that generates above average returns can provide, we will need to work together to ensure you are adequately qualified to take advantage of our buying and selling process that generates results upwards of 9x the industry average, saving you time, money, and delivering worthwhile outcomes faster. Those who qualify to take advantage of our process gain access to:
1. Qualified motivated sellers of established profitable business that are bankable and has undergone a thorough valuation and due diligence process on our behalf.
2. Our financing success rate of nearly 100% for all businesses we represent.
3. A world class business results training program that has proven to generate returns greater than 400%, every single time. Every one of the buyers who acquires a business with us is gifted with tools for growth.
4. And much more…..
Did you know you can reduce business ownership risk by 50% – 65%?
Industry research indicates buying an established profitable business will reduce business ownership failure by over 50% when compared to starting a new business.
You have questions, we have over 40,000 hours of experience. Whether you’re buying a business for the first time or you’re an experienced business owner looking to expand your portfolio or buy out a competitor, Gateway Business Brokers’ singular focus is to set the standards for this industry and be known to care about adding value to people’s lives more than anyone.
To qualify to work with our team, we must start by working together to understand your vision and determine the outcomes you are seeking to achieve. Only once we clearly understand your needs and circumstances, will we then guide you through choosing the type of business that reflects who you are, what you do best, aligns with your financial capabilities and desired outcomes, and offers the greatest opportunity for success. Buying the right business is critical to your desired freedoms. We facilitate your purchase of the business, while making sure you have been guided with the appropriate legal, tax, financial expertise to help you create long-term sustainability and profitability. Finally, we will connect you with our world class business coaching program to ensure you are immersed in and supported by a culture where growth is the only option.
Immediate Cash Flow From Ongoing Business Activities
Established Customer Base & Reputation
A Proven Business Model, Where Mistakes Have Already Been Made
Training Provided By The Seller
Established Products or Services
The Business Buying Process
Once you have qualified to work with our team, we will help you find the right business and under the right terms and conditions. We work with both you and the seller to ensure a win-win transaction.
We expect our confidential process to provide you with sufficient information and support that could make your purchase a life fulfilling and financially rewarding experience, or save you from a potential mistake.
We have the resources, skills, experience, training, technology, systems, and proven processes to help you achieve your goals.
9 Pieces That Will Set You Up To Successfully Acquire An Established Profitable Business:
• Get crystal clear on your desired outcome – with a proper review of who you are, lets determine your likes/dislikes, skills, needs, interests, and financial ability so we can get crystal clear on what the right opportunity needs to look like. Another layer deeper is your heart and psychology. Do you know why you are not going to stop until you claim success? Are you going to always be solution focused? Will you overcome the adversities and challenges when dealing with the needs of sellers and all parties involved? Nothing is more valuable than your psychology and commitment to this process.
• Matching you with potential opportunities – once we understand the range of business types that suit your needs and criteria, we search our database and all active sources of businesses for sale to find businesses that may be the best fit. We also create target lists of businesses and open up our grass roots marketing strategy to help turn over as many rocks as possible. Click Here to ensure you’re on our exclusive list to learn of all new opportunities that become available. (LINK to sign up for new listings)
• Create Buyer Profile – For businesses currently not listed for sale, it’s important to have a buyer profile that confidentially identifies who you are and what you’re seeking. This is used in many marketing efforts and helps provide comfort and confidence to weary sellers. Raising the bar of professionalism always pays off!
• Confident Confidentiality – Sellers cannot risk letting staff, banks, suppliers, or competitors know they are selling. Make sure your prospective seller is confident you will not be disclosing any information to any other party. We know how to properly manage the communication of confidentiality, so you are not at risk of litigation and to ensure your seller is confident enough to share enough about their business necessary to move the process forward.
• Accurate Valuation – Often the value of a business on paper is not a true reflection of the value and benefit of owning that business and often sellers who are unrepresented or underrepresented do not understand how to properly value a business. Our team helps our buyer clients to ensure they understand the full potential or risk of each business which provides all parties with the clarity and confidence necessary to move forward.
• A Proven Process – There can seem to be endless details in the process of buying a business. They all need to be addressed in a timely manner and in the right order to create a successful stress free business acquisition. Click here to download our step by step process to help keep you focused and on track until you claim your success.
•Support of other professionals – Your purchase will require the collaboration of a team of experts. That team may include lawyers, accountants, bankers, tax specialists, appraisers, inspectors, insurance specialists, business coaches, and financial planners. It’s always advisable to know who your team is going to be before you get started. Get their feedback on how they will be willing and able to assist you and to ensure you feel confident you have the right team. Our extensive network of professionals allows us to make informed recommendations when the need arises.
• Negotiating For Success – we believe the best deals are created when the outcome is a win-win for both buyer and seller. There are terms and there are conditions. There are nice to have and must haves. Understanding those for each yourself and a seller is imperative to creating a win-win outcome. Being open minded, creative, and resourceful will aid in a successful negotiation.
• Financing – Nearly all business acquisitions require a need for financing. Every business on the planet is unique in many ways and not all banks can or will appreciate what you are seeking to buy. Arranging the right financing for your situation will have a meaningful impact on your future business value and personal wealth. Having the right application package prepared will have the banks bidding on your business. Click Here to learn how Gateway has achieved an industry leading nearly 100% success record for arranging commercial financing for business acquisitions.